Monday, September 28, 2009

SALVETE!


Greetings and welcome to the first blog. As a sort of rookie blogger I don't yet have a grasp of all the tricks and tools that can be used to jazz up this site but soon I hope to have many beautiful photos of some of my favourite ancient and medieval sites along with some virtual tours.

As can be read in my profile, I am a writer and historian and marrying the two things has been one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling things I have done, a never-ending adventure to be sure. Another adventure is trying to get an agent in order to get published in the current economic climate and as many writers will tell you, it is not easy out there. Yet, I remain hopeful and determined. This will be something I shall speak to quite a bit.

I guess with this whole blog thing, folks can send me e-mails or comments so, if you have something you would like me to discuss at some point, let me know and I'll say a few words for what they're worth.
Just for fun
I'll try to post a new picture each time I write. Can anyone guess where this one is from? No prizes, just a virtual laurel wreath on your brow!

No comments: